Search This Blog

Mar 20, 2011

Passwords

The most annoying thing about computers is that to use any websites features you have to give some personal information, create a profile, give an email address, and create a password. Those passwords become difficult to remember, especially if you don't visit a certain page for awhile. I have about two or three basic passwords, but usually I do some play on words and link them all together with my twisted mind. The problem comes later when I try to remember which one is which. Some websites require you to add a number to your password which screws me up and makes it more difficult to get into whatever I need to. I have come up with a few foolproof passwords that might not be a bad choice and easy enough to remember. Feel free to use any, but note that I have not. No use trying to hack my accounts later.

1. ItsMe
2. KnockKnock
3. OpenSesame
4. DingDong
5. IForgotMyPassword
6. SantaClausIsReal
7. LetMeIn
8. InsertPasswordHere
9. JuryDuty
10. YouHaveTheRightToRemainSilent (might be too many characters)
11. IHateRedLetters
12. WhatAreYouABouncer?
13. DontMakeMeGetTheLocksmith
14. ISolemnlySwearIAmUpToNoGood
15. IHaveAFakeID
16. DnnnnnaaaaaaaaaDnaaaaaaaBatman! (might be hard to remember all the a's and n's)
17. YourMom
18. WhyWasSixAfraidOfSeven
19. BecauseSevenEightNine
20. WhatPassword?
21. Drowssap (password backwards)
22. IveGotABomb
23. YouCompleteMe
24. YourFired
25. ImSoAlone (perfect for world of warcraft or other online gaming accounts)

No comments:

Post a Comment