Search This Blog

Aug 21, 2011

Text Talk

I guess that's what they call it when you put letters together to represent words, but IDK if it has a real terminology connected to it. But OMG I can't stand the text talk. It's like we're taking a huge piss on the English language. KK I might be overreacting, but I really don't like how people BRB and ROFL in conversations like it's proper. I think my favorite one is LQTM, which means Laugh Quietly To Myself. Comedian Demetri Martin taught me that. Other than that I've had none too positive relations with text talk. I did at one point try to make my own little anagram texty thing for a way people were feeling at a current time. It ended up horribly, but I'll let you read it anyway and see if you LOL. It was Pissed Of Right Now, and I'll let you put the letters together. Anyway this has been fun but I have to say GB. Captain Obvious FTW!
Your Welcome,
Captain Obvious

1 comment:

  1. This is my new year's resolution too - 2 a week!! Let's keep each other in check?

    ...you have 4 more days to post again and don't think I won't check back! lol

    ReplyDelete