Search This Blog

Jan 2, 2012

New Year Resolutions

They usually don't last, and are related in some way to weight loss but I've got a better one in mind. Back to blogging!!! I have missed it, and come to find that others have missed it as well, so let's try again. My idea is to post two entries a week (subject to change) but one would be about something random, and the other would be related to superheroes. I'm pretty good at those ones and they garner the most attention. If I lay out a schedule like this I hope that I will stick to it. AND if you enjoy my blog posts and I fall through please call me out on it! If I feel that someone is reading these I'll try a lot harder to get them out there. That's the dealio. Welcome back to the mind of Captain Obvious.
Your Welcome,
Captain Obvious

No comments:

Post a Comment