Search This Blog

Jan 5, 2012

Superhero: The Musical

Perhaps you didn't hear about the schism (<--not all together sure what that word means) that is Spiderman the musical. It was this elaborate production that had everything going for it.The rights to Stan Lee's character, original music by Bono, and 65 million dollars invested in it. Then came the accidents. Four of them I believe (will check facts later. On tight schedule), and with these accidents came delays, lawsuits, and controversy. During this time I garnered the inspiration to make my own musical. Originally it was to be Batman the musical, as a direct joke at the web-slingers failed attempts to become the web-singer. But then even more brilliantly I created a new character named Street Rat. Street Rat has no powers and beats people up with a broom. I'll give you more teasers as the project comes together, but right now I'm having second thoughts about his side kicks name. Right now his name is Mosquito Man, which isn't half bad, but maybe there's a better option? Give me your opinion on a name, or if you think Mosquito Man should stick around. Til next time.
Your Welcome,
Captain Obvious

No comments:

Post a Comment