Search This Blog

May 1, 2011

Superheroes You've Never Heard of: Part 3

With my utter laziness at its highest I thought I owed you something spectacular so I brought back my personal favorite and my most popular feature. Here goes.

Sobek
Real Name: Yurrd the Unknown
Backstory: Once a common alligator in the Nile river, Sobek was trans-mutated by a crazy scientist that planned to use him as one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse. He ran away and made buddies with Osiris. One horrible day Sobek had a struggle with dark forces and gave into his hunger and bit his friend in half. Osiris then deleted Sobek from his Facebook. (not really but wouldnt that be so great?)
- Basically he's not a straight up hero or a straight up villain. Some of his other names are pretty hilarious though. Sobek is also addressed as The Unknown In Formless Time and Sobek the Talking Crocodile.
Fun Fact: He was killed after betraying his friends and skinned to make a pair of boots.



Garbage Man
Real Name: Richard Ethan Morse
Backstory: Mr. morse was a powerful attorney for a very respected law firm until Dun Dun Dun! He had a transformation into a mutated monster known as Garbage Man!
- To be honest I could not find a lot of information on this hero. Pretty much everything I typed above is all there was so I'm guessing he is relatively new or unimportant. I just couldn't resist putting this guy in there.
Fun Fact: .............. he is called Garbage Man!



Bling!
Real Name: Roxanne Washington
Backstory: A member of the X-Men (there are soooooo many of these guys) Roxanne is the child of Rap artist 'Daddy Libido' and was born into hip-hop royalty. During her rebellious years she decided she didn't want to follow in her parents footsteps and instead wanted to be a productive member of society so she became a part of the X-Men and enrolled in a school.
- She can transform her body into crystals and shape-shift these crystals into weapons.
Fun Fact: The ! mark is actually a part of her name, not just a random addition on my part.


I'm sorry to cut it short but I promise to do some more this week. Also expect some big changes to the layout of Captain Obvious' Blog. The white on black is screwing with my eyes.
Your Welcome,
Captain Obvious

2 comments:

  1. How do find all of this stuff? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the website superherodb.com it's got some pretty good data. If it's not enough I wikipedia it :)

    ReplyDelete